Five interesting facts about the Thai language:
- Thai is sometimes referred to as Siamese.
- There are around 40 million speakers worldwide.
- The first recorded example of the Thai language is thought to be a stone inscription dating back to 1292 AD.
- Thai borrows many words from English, especially terms that relate to science and technology.
- Body language is important in Thai conversation.
Experts in Thai translation services
If you would like to work with a professional translation agency for the translation of your documents from Thai to English or English to Thai, please get in touch with the award-winning team at Surrey Translation Bureau.