Five interesting facts about the Gujarati language:
- Gujarati is primarily spoken in the state of Gujarat, situated on the western coast of India.
- Gujarati is the sixth most spoken language in India and the 26thmost spoken language in the world.
- The earliest known document in the Gujarati script is a manuscript that dates back to 1592.
- Vowels in Gujarati can be written as independent letters and can be used before or after any consonant.
- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, a famous Indian political and spiritual leader, spoke Gujarati as his native language.
Experts in Gujarati translation services
If you would like to work with a professional translation agency for the translation of your documents from Gujarati to English or English to Gujarati, please get in touch with the award-winning team at Surrey Translation Bureau.