Five interesting facts about the Hungarian language:
1. It’s one of the hardest languages to learn.
2. Hungarian comes from the Uralic region of Asia and its closest relatives are Finnish and Estonian.
3. When introducing yourself in Hungarian, your first name is always stated after your surname.
4. The Hungarian alphabet has 44 letters but some of them are actually made up of two or even three letters.
5. It is also known as Magyar; Hungarian is just the English word for it.
Experts in Hungarian translation services
If you would like to work with a professional translation agency for the translation of your documents from Hungarian to English or English to Hungarian, please do get in touch with the award-winning team at Surrey Translation Bureau.