Role: Marketing Assistant (under Kickstart Scheme)
Surrey Translation Bureau is currently looking for a Marketing Assistant to provide support to the Marketing Manager. The role is being offered under the Kickstart Scheme and only eligible candidates will be able to apply. To find out more about the eligibility criteria and the application process, please get in touch with your local Jobcentre Plus.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Conducting online research and creating lists of prospective customers on Excel and Word
- Assisting in building and running email campaigns
- Researching and posting relevant content on social media platforms
- Making minor updates to website content
- Running competitor analyses and presenting findings
- Monitoring the social media activities of our key clients and reporting any relevant posts
- Researching and putting together client-oriented blogs
- Assisting with the production and distribution of different marketing material including brochures, branded merchandise and gifts for clients, etc
- Supporting with the preparation for exhibitions and other events
- Carrying out other ad hoc marketing tasks
This role would suit someone self-motivated and who is keen to get stuck in with an array of different tasks and support the Marketing Manager where they can. The Marketing Assistant will gain lots of exposure to the marketing area of the business.
Our ideal candidate will have an interest in marketing, be friendly, have an eye for detail and be ready to learn new skills. Excellent written and spoken English are essential.
All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the GDPR. For further information, please consult the privacy notice published on our website.