Surrey Translation Bureau was established in 1984 and remains an independent, family-owned business.
Over the last 30 years, Surrey Translation Bureau has built up a strong and loyal customer base and we are proud that some of our very first clients are still with us today. We offer excellent personalised customer service coupled with industry expertise and know-how at very competitive rates across most world languages.
Why choose Surrey Translation Bureau as your translation provider?
You can enjoy all of the following benefits as part of our standard translation service:
- We offer three different service levels to cater for varying requirements in terms of the end purpose of the translation, timescales and cost.
- You will be assigned a dedicated Project Manager as a sole point of contact for all your requests. Your Project Manager will be aware of all previous and upcoming projects and your specific requirements, so that you know we are looking after your translation projects consistently from beginning to end, time after time.
- All our Project Managers are qualified professional linguists, with a Master’s level qualification in translation, and certified users of SDL Trados Studio translation software. They will carefully select suitable translators for your projects, ensuring that their expertise suits your business requirements and text genre.
- Surrey Translation Bureau is independently certificated to BS EN ISO 9001:2015 and BS EN ISO 17100:2015, the European standard setting out the requirements for the provision of quality services by translation service providers. All translation projects undergo thorough quality control procedures prior to delivery, using leading quality assurance software where applicable.
- Surrey Translation Bureau is a corporate member of the Institute of Translation & Interpreting, the UK’s independent professional association committed to promoting the highest standards in the translation profession. We adhere fully to the ITI’s Code of Professional Conduct.
- We have an in-house translation team ready to assist our project managers in addressing any linguistic questions you may have, no matter how small.
In addition, Surrey Translation Bureau offers extra value-added services for an additional fee, such as:
- Desktop publishing in all world languages
- Notarisation and legalisation
- Terminology management